View Single Post
Old 09-25-2010, 07:49 PM   #28 (permalink)
Vegitto-kun
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370Z
Vegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JACKPAC View Post
Did you have it in full auto?
lol no. it is the deep connection between human and machine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMcK23 View Post
I've been following a lot on the gtr forum (nagtroc.com) and it seems like tires and brakes are ridiculous and the transmission fluid change as well, but for guys who don't DD it (like I won't) it's pretty manageable...I won't be pitting more than 5k a year on it!
Lol yeah it is stupid as hell, it was cheaper for my father to get the AP-racing J-hook brake discs and racing pads than the official GT-R ones

Oil change is something you can do yourself.

tires is something that you yourself decide how expensive it will be.

Brakes yeah apparently third parties are cheaper

and the car is very manageable as a DD. they have over 30.000 miles on it now and they only had to get 1 oil change(which they requested before we went to francorchamps) and a big maintenance.

Last edited by Vegitto-kun; 09-25-2010 at 07:55 PM.
Vegitto-kun is offline   Reply With Quote