View Single Post
Old 09-25-2010, 03:48 PM   #21 (permalink)
Hi-Step'n370Z
Enthusiast Member

Drives: '10ZR S/B AT Tour NV
Hi-Step'n370Z has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Step'n370Z has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Step'n370Z has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Step'n370Z has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Step'n370Z has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Step'n370Z has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Step'n370Z has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Step'n370Z has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Step'n370Z has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Step'n370Z has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Step'n370Z has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe you should look at the maintenance costs between the two cars before you make your decision.

The Nissan tech was telling me the difference in cost to do a brake job on the Z vs the GTR. The dollar figure I THINK I heard is staggering, so much so that I am not going to risk spreading mis-information by saying what I THINK he said.

If any of you on the Forum do know the answer to this please post it so SMcK23 will have the right info to use to make his pick.

Sometimes just the purchase price is not the big deal, but the cost of just may be to some.
Hi-Step'n370Z is offline   Reply With Quote