View Single Post
Old 09-24-2010, 06:28 PM   #69 (permalink)
Trips
Administrator

Drives: 🔰
Trips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkZide View Post
and a vendor trying to "help" but using phrases like "a 3 second google search would find this stuff" after i explicitly stated that I had searched both the forums AND google and then using a phrase like "i feel like im feeding a newborn" is unncessary and insulting as well.

People can help without being jerks. Especially after I stated that I had searched. Oh and guess what, not ONE person in this thread actually ever found what i was looking for, they just kept linking me to stuff i had seen a dozen times and telling me im blind/stupid.
You could have asked if maybe someone could photo shop some on if anything to give you a better prospective, since you couldn't imagine what they looked like. I think that could have been an option. Losing your temper and resulting to name calling is no way to get help from anyone else seeing whats going on.

http://www.the370z.com/payments.php