Thread: GT500 vs 370Z
View Single Post
Old 09-23-2010, 02:00 PM   #150 (permalink)
m4a1mustang
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: on two wheels
m4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shabarivas View Post
LOL.... I dont get why people get so up in arms about their car being the FASTEST EVER!!! Seriously - every year there will be a newer faster and better car in the market. The competition is what keeps the HP up as years go by.

I got my Z for one reason - driving experience - I mean yes she is fast and handles amazingly - but you have to be honest withyoursef and give credit where credit is due. The new stang is one bad MFer - honestly if I had an extra 30k lying around it would be spent on a stang. Ford has done AMAZING things in the last few years and I look forward to Nissan responding.

Dont get me wrong - I will eventually SC my Z and make up for that difference - but that debate will go on for ever - what if he SC's his 2011 GT lol

Well if you want to get an idea of a basic SC and suspension upgrade on the 5.0, look at the Shelby GT350 (don't actually LOOK at it because it's hideous, but check the numbers.) It uses Ford Racing's stage 1 blower (525hp) and does 0-60 in 3.7, 1/4 in 12.0 @ 122, and corners at 1.05G.
LIKE us on Facebook!
m4a1mustang is offline   Reply With Quote