View Single Post
Old 09-21-2010, 06:38 PM   #2025 (permalink)
Red370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: your mom to church
Red370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by phelan View Post
soft PK makes up for keane's offside goal, and spuds continually trying to break wilshere's legs with those idiotic challenges. f*ck tottenham!

[/arsenal fanboyism]

lol everton crashed out of the carling cup. what the hell is wrong with that team right now??? they're useless offensively, and tim howard is getting no help from his defense.

owen coyle = lulz back @ burnley. 1-0 to the championship league side. i bet that must've been hell to sit through if you're OC or a bolton fan.

good to see alex hleb back in the EPL. just don't want him scoring against his old side lol
The whole Alex Hleb thing still makes me cringe, that guy was peaking with us before he left, he was on a tear and playing the best football of his life, I cant believe AW let him go so cheaply and to BARCA of all people. And yeah, Keanes weak shot was definitely taken in an offside position, and Fabianski is garbage for sure. Everton lately has turned a bit stale, and as much as I hate to admit it, Landycakes, though he was only there for a short time, added some life to that team, they played more attacking football when he was there, they were actually fun to watch. And I must say, Timmy has let some soft goals through lately... wonder if that Tourettes is getting to him...