View Single Post
Old 09-21-2010, 06:25 PM   #2024 (permalink)
phelan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Scoobaroo
phelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red370 View Post
shyt man, i hope he'll be ok, its not that HUUGE of a blow because we have Clichy which i'd say is Gibbs exact likeness, but it would definitely suck. And i'll admit Phelan, Nasri did go down kind of easy lol, Smack's PK was deserved but Nasri's seemed a bit soft.
soft PK makes up for keane's offside goal, and spuds continually trying to break wilshere's legs with those idiotic challenges. f*ck tottenham!

[/arsenal fanboyism]

lol everton crashed out of the carling cup. what the hell is wrong with that team right now??? they're useless offensively, and tim howard is getting no help from his defense.

owen coyle = lulz back @ burnley. 1-0 to the championship league side. i bet that must've been hell to sit through if you're OC or a bolton fan.

good to see alex hleb back in the EPL. just don't want him scoring against his old side lol

凛 ('Rin') - 2009 Nissan 370Z
With silence comes peace. With peace comes freedom. With freedom comes silence.
phelan is offline   Reply With Quote