View Single Post
Old 09-20-2010, 07:14 AM   #40 (permalink)
G37sHKS
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 G37S Coupe 7AT
G37sHKS has a reputation beyond reputeG37sHKS has a reputation beyond reputeG37sHKS has a reputation beyond reputeG37sHKS has a reputation beyond reputeG37sHKS has a reputation beyond reputeG37sHKS has a reputation beyond reputeG37sHKS has a reputation beyond reputeG37sHKS has a reputation beyond reputeG37sHKS has a reputation beyond reputeG37sHKS has a reputation beyond reputeG37sHKS has a reputation beyond repute

props for ARK..

To be honest? you guys sucks.. now because ARK is saying the truth where their coilovers are made from and its cheap..

you just throw that away to junk??

i bet you 100 bux if ARK put their coilovers for 2000$ you guys will jump on it just because its expensive..

dont talk sh1t about products if you dont have them. maybe you cant even afford them too

I never had any of ARK products before but that doesnt give me the green light to say they suck..

not because their coilovers are cheap that mean they suck.. wow are you serious??
look at Fast intention.. its WAAAY cheaper than JDM exhaust and give more power and sound better...so? no comment on that yeah?

and fyi who ever said china have better quality than korea.. then you dont know sh1t about korea.

Props for ARK for being Honest..
G37sHKS is offline   Reply With Quote