View Single Post
Old 09-17-2010, 04:09 PM   #12 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 40FlatDeck View Post
He is right, it won't....

Use a half and half mixture of vinegar and water, then follow it with your choice of wax.
then that stain was sitting too long. ive removed water stains from our office doing these sprinkler tests in the spring and evacuating the water in the pipes before winter and each time the stains came off off my car. these are stains that would not come off with a regular car wash.

the vinegar and water trick does work, but you need to use at towel, soak it with vinegar and keep spraying solution over it (not to evaporate) and it's takes a long time for the solution to dissolve the stain. if you want to sit there and wait, good for you.

ive been detailing cars for a while and if the clay does not work, i take my mild polishes and random orbital and remove it that way. just faster and more convenient.
kenchan is offline   Reply With Quote