View Single Post
Old 09-15-2010, 04:28 PM   #1 (permalink)
CharleyGFX
Base Member

Drives: 2009 Pure Red 7AT
CharleyGFX is on a distinguished road
Default CharleyGFX "Set Me Free"

Hi guys, I'm Charley... I'm 19 and currently a student a Florida State... I LOVE JDM and have spent the last 6-7 months on clubrsx.com looking at parts and ideas for my "future" DC5. But I ended up getting a Z instead!!! I found her at an all American Pontiac dealership in my home town! she was the only Japanese car in the lot. Saw her on Monday... Test drove on Tuesday.... Took her home on Wednesday!!! Sadly it's not a stick... but I cant complain! they gave me alot for my 04 Accord with 137K miles on it...

So... I had her since 4/15/2010 @15K Miles. It's now at 33K Miles... it's a TRUE DD & I go on long trips alot.

Future plans are..
#1 - Black out the front lip... maybe carbon fiber. I'm open to options!
#2 - Blacked out headlights with red contacts!!!
#3 - VOLKS/ADVANS Rims...
#4 - Lose Bose's subs when I get bored of it. And put in Two Alpine 10" Type R
#5 - SunLine Racing Carbon Fiber Lip Kits.... when I can afford it =[

I named her "SetMeFree" after the techno song...
Link for any of you that are into techno/trance
YouTube - Dj Trashy - Set Me Free (Unofficial Video)

The Day I test drove her (via iPhone)

And here are some few quick picks with my 12MP Nikon

Just some back to school(college) pictures. Let's hope the real estate market picks back up so I can have money to put back in my Z. Please not that all pictures were taken by a 12MP Nikon Camrea. Hope I don't get flammed too much

Hot summer!!! (once again I need rims >_^)

Roar!

I swear EVERYONE asks "FairladyZ? did you import this from japan?". I'm about to start saying yes lol just so seem like a baller!

And something for the guys. This is me and import model Jeri Lee in VIP. She is very well known in the import world... Also was in Tokyo Drift lol

Last edited by CharleyGFX; 09-15-2010 at 05:17 PM.
CharleyGFX is offline   Reply With Quote