View Single Post
Old 09-14-2010, 07:28 PM   #1 (permalink)
Mozen
Track Member

Drives: Nissan 370z PW M6
Mozen has a reputation beyond reputeMozen has a reputation beyond reputeMozen has a reputation beyond reputeMozen has a reputation beyond reputeMozen has a reputation beyond reputeMozen has a reputation beyond reputeMozen has a reputation beyond reputeMozen has a reputation beyond reputeMozen has a reputation beyond reputeMozen has a reputation beyond reputeMozen has a reputation beyond repute
Default Help! Windows will not close!

FIXED THANKS TO F1loco!!

Ok as it says in the title! Basically when i open the car door the windows shift down a bit to clear the seal...but then do not shift back up when i close the door. On top of that, when i open the door again, the windows shift down even further..but when the door closes, the windows still do not shift back up.

Does anyone have any ideas what might be causing this? I will list all mods below...and all these just got put on so kind of hard to trouble shoot exactly what it is without starting to do some swapping around back to stock. I am hoping...probably in vein, that someone has had this issue before and fixed it quickly. Either way i will take the car back to the shop but i would like to have an idea now before i go what it might be.

Stillen Oil Cooler
AEM Intake (has a diff washer fluid bottle)
NST Pullies
Whiteline Sways
Sport Brakes
SS Brake Lines
Stoptech Rotors
Hawk HPS pads
BC ER suspension
ARK X-Pipe Exhaust
AMS Short Throw Shifter
SPL Rear Camber Links

All i can think of is the AEM intake has the different washer fluid bottle which has a different plug in for the sensor.....everything else has nothing electronic on any of it...no clue. So its either that...or somehow a wire got crossed or grounded out??

Anyways i have 15 days of R&R starting today, i would really really like to get this all wrapped up now!!! ....before i head back to Iraq. Any and ALL suggestions are welcome.

Thanks again!!

-Mozen

Last edited by Mozen; 09-14-2010 at 07:51 PM.
Mozen is offline   Reply With Quote