View Single Post
Old 05-12-2009, 08:45 PM   #40 (permalink)
Ellz
Base Member

Drives: 370z 6MT Black
Ellz is on a distinguished road

After goin through 6 different dealers, only 1 dealer stood out from all the others.
Most offer 74ish, with 2 exceptions. Highway Nissan for 71k and Keema Nissan Logan Road Mt Gravatt for much less again.

At the other dealers I only ever spoke to the sales reps (fair enough, they look at me and see a young driver possibly only tire kicking).

Kemma Nissan I was lucky enough to speak with the owner who insisted on meeting up with me for coffee the very same day i sent the email. He met me 2 hours later across the road from my work in the city. After he bought me a beer we did the negotiations on buying the z34 and trading in my z33.

I am now getting a deal that i can only discribe as a 'mates rates' deal.
But i challenge any of you who purchased a japanese or domestic car out there that got better service from their dealer.

The dealer did everything they could for me including giving me a run about car while i move houses when i trade my 350z in and before i receive the 370. From my experience they sell you a car then wave you goodbye hoping to never see you again. But the effort Keema Nissan put in is worth every $.

If you live in Brisbane and you want a 370z. Kemma Nissan Logan Road, Mt Gravatt.
Ellz is offline   Reply With Quote