View Single Post
Old 09-11-2010, 03:16 PM   #1962 (permalink)
phelan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Scoobaroo
phelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond repute

Koscielny will be alright. I'm telling you, he's growing into his role quite well. And he doesn't look too spindly to me right now either. He was in a great position for his first goal, so credit to that. Squillaci is only playing his 2nd 90 minute game for the Gunners, but he is showing great poise in the back, he and Verm may be my go to starting CBs, with Kos off the bench for now.

Fab as usual, leading by example. I'm rockin' my jersey today for good reason and credit to VELAAAAAAAA, on the scoresheets!!!

btw I've been saying forever Gibbs deserves a chance. Kid did very well today. I want him starting over Clichy right now.

凛 ('Rin') - 2009 Nissan 370Z
With silence comes peace. With peace comes freedom. With freedom comes silence.
phelan is offline   Reply With Quote