Thread: Vossen = Joke
View Single Post
Old 09-10-2010, 08:49 PM   #31 (permalink)
SE
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z/STI/EVO X/IS-F
SE is a glorious beacon of lightSE is a glorious beacon of lightSE is a glorious beacon of lightSE is a glorious beacon of lightSE is a glorious beacon of lightSE is a glorious beacon of light

As a vendor, I typically do not offer my opinion on anything unrelated to products that we offer, but I felt that Jav at Vossen is definitely getting pulled out and bashed.

To the OP- it seems that Vossen had some issues with correct fitment with the wheels that you order. Yes, this is definitely something that needs to be fixed, but you are not getting "Poor Customer Service" from Vossen. What they offered you was extremely reasonable given the circumstances, and I feel that they definitely went beyond their duties to provide you with a fair amount of options. If they can't fulfill your order, then take the full refund that they offered. I don't get whats so hard to understand.

There's no reason to call a vendor out on poor customer service when they are offering you fair compensation and options to rectify the issue.
SE is offline   Reply With Quote