Thread: Red GTR Buttons
View Single Post
Old 09-09-2010, 11:58 AM   #149 (permalink)
WestCo Scott
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 3million Z
WestCo Scott is a glorious beacon of lightWestCo Scott is a glorious beacon of lightWestCo Scott is a glorious beacon of lightWestCo Scott is a glorious beacon of lightWestCo Scott is a glorious beacon of lightWestCo Scott is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeLRo View Post
Oh, btw make sure you also have blinker fluid in stock. I think mine is low.
Ah! We will have to special order it from Japan if you want the factory spec, though we do have Motul blinker fluid in stock which adds performance while maintaining streetability if you are interested.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire View Post
Scott, I'm dying here waiting for my supercharged twin turbo'd NOS injected red starter button, order #8724. CPR will need to be started soon, the factory button pulls all my energy out of my finger every time I push that white button. Going going .....
Wait don't die! You wanted Vortech, twin T42s, and 6 NOS foggers on right? Well since I know you don't' like dying I hooked you up with your own AED in your trunk!

Quote:
Originally Posted by m4a1mustang View Post
Scott is it normal for a GTR button to be hovering over you at the end of your bed at 3AM in the morning saying, "traitor" over and over?
erh.. the pink ones tend to do that..
How's the new m****** treating you?

-Scott

Check us out at thenismoshop.com