View Single Post
Old 09-08-2010, 01:46 PM   #172 (permalink)
phelan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Scoobaroo
phelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullitt5897 View Post
I am not selling them NoGood... dear Jehovahs witnesses!!! You know this already!!!!!

to answer other peoples questions I have atleast 4 front valences coming this weekend and I will continue to check up on John to make sure he delivers on time. If you guys want to help me on the shipping of these that would be greatly appreciated as the shipping comes right out of my own pocket. You dont have to if you dont want to but it helps me continue to right the wrong done to our community. (now Nogood and company DONT start a whole debate over this last comment)
Uhm, Mike I think you know where I stand on this one. I haven't been able to reach John since he called me...uh...2 months ago?

凛 ('Rin') - 2009 Nissan 370Z
With silence comes peace. With peace comes freedom. With freedom comes silence.