View Single Post
Old 09-07-2010, 03:31 PM   #26 (permalink)
SPOHN
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Waiting on next Z
SPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nismo221 View Post
Also its alittle off subject but has anyone ever dealt with Z1 Motorsports in Georgia? I know about a 3 months ago I was going to take my 1990 300zx up there for a complete over haul, like $26k worth. But I had alot of questions and the guy did not seem to want to talk. Idk im sure I was asking stupid questions and the guy was busy. But Im new to this and I want to understand everything Im having done. This is one of the reasons I went ahead and bought a 370z. Im sure everyone at Z1 knows Zs inside and out, thats the reason Im still considering taking my new 370 there. But I need someone that will work with me. So has anyone else had this problem or did I just call them at a bad time?
I can say I know what your talking about. They did the same to me years ago a couple of times. Even flat out lied to me. I've always prayed to see him again. Then I see above there acutally posting they like the Greddy kit when years ago they told me it was the worst kit on the market. Probably due to they were a APS distributor at the time. So I went down the road and stayed away from them at all cause. They seem to have there own little following. Now I know alot more so I know how to sort at all the BS most shops give you.

Last edited by SPOHN; 09-07-2010 at 03:36 PM.
SPOHN is offline   Reply With Quote