View Single Post
Old 09-07-2010, 02:03 PM   #1939 (permalink)
Red370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: your mom to church
Red370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by phelan View Post
Arsenal announce Robin van Persie injury setback - Barclays Premier League - ESPN Soccernet

Admittedly, saw it coming a mile away. I wish we could have a healthy RvP for one full season, but he's carrying so many injuries I have no idea if he'll be the same.

Can't believe it's taken less than a season for me to go "thank God Theo is on form right now" instead of "oh god Theo is back up"
I'm starting to get numb to all the injuries our team is hit with week in and week out, I guess i've finally come to terms with it. And like my man Phelan said, thank GOD Theo is on a tear right now, he started in the England game and set up 2 Defoes goals, the guy is playing some of the best football i've seen him play. And to think, this kid isnt even in the prime of his career yet. I think Chamakh will come around, his first few matches have really just been more of a feeling out, adjusting to the English style of play. Koscielny disappointed me against Blackburn, Diouf muscled through him like it was nothing to set up the pass for the goal, I wouldnt doubt that Squillaci may start this week. Overall, we're not looking terrible, Rosicky has been a revelation this season, hopefully he'll keep looking good as well. But if we're to challenge Chelski and ManUre, we'll need a full strength side, hopefully we'll have a few injury returns before then.