View Single Post
Old 09-07-2010, 11:52 AM   #24 (permalink)
Nismo221
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2010 370z Nismo
Nismo221 is on a distinguished road
Question

Okay thanks everyone for the info, I really am lost when it comes to turbo systems and setups.

Anyone know of a good website to fined a pillar pod for the boost gauge? and other ideas where to mount the gauge. I thought about removing the small box where the GPS goes in other models and making a plate to hold the boost gauge and a boost controller. Anyone know if the box could be removed easy or if all that would even fit there?

Also its alittle off subject but has anyone ever dealt with Z1 Motorsports in Georgia? I know about a 3 months ago I was going to take my 1990 300zx up there for a complete over haul, like $26k worth. But I had alot of questions and the guy did not seem to want to talk. Idk im sure I was asking stupid questions and the guy was busy. But Im new to this and I want to understand everything Im having done. This is one of the reasons I went ahead and bought a 370z. Im sure everyone at Z1 knows Zs inside and out, thats the reason Im still considering taking my new 370 there. But I need someone that will work with me. So has anyone else had this problem or did I just call them at a bad time?
25 row oil cooler, Z1 test pipes, Greddy Ti-C 70mm dual exhaust, 15mm front/20mm rear spacers, RE-11's, V1 detector, LED interior lights, LED tag lights, Password JDM CF engine and radiator cooling covers.
Nismo221 is offline   Reply With Quote