Thread: Red GTR Buttons
View Single Post
Old 09-07-2010, 11:17 AM   #133 (permalink)
WestCo Scott
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 3million Z
WestCo Scott is a glorious beacon of lightWestCo Scott is a glorious beacon of lightWestCo Scott is a glorious beacon of lightWestCo Scott is a glorious beacon of lightWestCo Scott is a glorious beacon of lightWestCo Scott is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire View Post
Scott: I heard that cops pull over red starter button cars more than other colors. Maybe we need a way to hide the button while on the road? Maybe that pink button will get less tickets.
Hahaha. You've got a good point there, but everyone should first check if this mod is legal in their state, most of them banned the button because it was way too cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by ARFCOM View Post
Just ordered my button to go with my Red 370Z, order #8734.

It will be the first modification of any kind that I've done to my Z (other than tinting the three rear windows) since buying it back in July.

BTW: What's up with the e-mail I received confirming my order that is full of nothing but HTML code?
Nice! The install is short and sweet so this will be a nice addition to your Z! And we will look into the html email!

Quote:
Originally Posted by m4a1mustang View Post
Scott I need some special button made for my Mustang.
Sorry to break it to you m4 but there is nothing that will make more power than the custom GTR button that you had ordered, though I'll call Dr. Octopus and start shooting some ideas around with him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemers View Post
Ford racing already had a cheap red push button start (for autos only) it replaced the lighter.
I heard it reduces power as much as 15 percent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baer383 View Post
Just ordered mine today order #8739

Let me know when you send it Scott,

Thanks Frank
Will do and thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3SeventyZ View Post

Nice pictures thank you for posting them!

Let's see more of the installed GTR buttons!

-Scott

Check us out at thenismoshop.com