View Single Post
Old 09-03-2010, 10:51 AM   #1936 (permalink)
Jon@AAMComp
Enthusiast Member

Drives: Nissan 370Z
Jon@AAMComp will become famous soon enoughJon@AAMComp will become famous soon enough

^ It will be tighter than last year, but I think Inter will still pull through by the slightest of margins. Keep in mind Inter still have probably the strongest defensive back four in Serie A anchored with Lucio, Zanetti, and Maicon. AND let's not forget about Sneijder, Cambiasso, and Diego Milito, all huge playmakers and some of the best finishers in Europe. I also think Rafa Benitez will find the finally success he had at Valencia several years ago before he moved to Liverpool. Speaking of which, does anyone remember the Valencia La Liga side when they were under Benitez? They were the best counter-attacking squad in the whole of Europe at the time, imo. Inter have the players in mid-field and the attacking full backs to play in a similar style as Valencia from 2003-04 era. Under Benitez I would look for a much faster pace of play from Inter this season. It's still very early to say, but I predict Inter retain the Serie A title.

However, I do feel Milan will have greater success in the Champions League this year. It's hard to say how far they will progress being grouped with the likes of Real Madrid, Ajax and Auxerre, but I think with the new signings they will certainly be competitive.
Jon@AAMComp is offline   Reply With Quote