Thread: scratch on 40th
View Single Post
Old 09-02-2010, 10:42 AM   #20 (permalink)
ZedZed
Base Member

Drives: nothing
ZedZed is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cunnos View Post
Hahah when in Rome. So do you drive a Z or an Aston? Some lady that lives down the street from me has a convertible Aston and the thing is so loud, it sounds great. How come you decided to get an Aston? So many other great cars to choose from
I wish . Nah, ain't mine but my dad's. I must admit putting the picture up is quite confusing but although I signed up for my Z, I don't have it yet. As soon as I get it I'll change my profile pic. I don't have the means of getting an Aston so I signed up for a 370Z instead . Dad's British, so it's more of a matter of national pride buying one of those. It's like the Italians with their Ferraris, we have Astons .

I can't deny it's a lovely car and uber powerful (gets your neck to play rodeo on full throttle) but in some respects it lacks a lot what the Z has to offer. Whereas the Aston has the superb interior, the power and the lovely exhaust note the Z has a ton more fun and superb handling, well anyway that's my pov. In fact, he's thinking of getting rid of it and getting a convertible Z instead .

Last edited by ZedZed; 09-02-2010 at 10:45 AM.
ZedZed is offline   Reply With Quote