View Single Post
Old 09-01-2010, 11:35 AM   #1931 (permalink)
batman_4
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '09 PW 370Z
batman_4 has a reputation beyond reputebatman_4 has a reputation beyond reputebatman_4 has a reputation beyond reputebatman_4 has a reputation beyond reputebatman_4 has a reputation beyond reputebatman_4 has a reputation beyond reputebatman_4 has a reputation beyond reputebatman_4 has a reputation beyond reputebatman_4 has a reputation beyond reputebatman_4 has a reputation beyond reputebatman_4 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon@AAMComp View Post
Did anyone see some of the huge transfers this week?

1. Marco Boriello : AC Milan --> AS Roma

Borrielo heads to Roma - News - MirrorFootball.co.uk

2. Robinho : Manchester City --> AC Milan

AC Milan sign Robinho - News - MirrorFootball.co.uk

Milan have so many attacking options now it's insane. With the addition of Ibrakadabra and now Robinho, along with both Pato AND Ronaldinho, they are clearly looking to take back the balance of power in Serie A.
i have my doubts w/Milan getting rid of Boriello so fast since he is already used to playing w/the Milan guys and is getting to his peak. Ibra on the other hand hasn't had much playing time. He did great at Inter, yet they have a diff style of play.....i hope he meshes. As for Robinho =

Milan tore it up this past sunday....Pato + Ronaldinho looked amazing

'09 6spd. Touring: Eibach / SPC / Motordyne / Berk / Z1 / Oneighty / Mines / SSR / Stillen / CFE
batman_4 is offline   Reply With Quote