View Single Post
Old 09-01-2010, 11:13 AM   #546 (permalink)
scruffydog
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: with his eyes close
scruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond repute

man, it's been ages....i need to come out to hang out again. I just moved back to my parents after separating with my ex-fiance. I decided to keep the car, thanks to Weee...lol. Dude, my dad's picking up an Evo X MR this weekend in So-Cal. Right now I'm tentative to meet up because I may fly down with him to pick it up. Freaking ridiculous dad! So what's been cracking guys? My 370z's been sitting at home with no Gas...and my account is completely drained because of my wedding cancellation penalty + other stupid from the relationship charges. I am seriously broke and haven't drove that car because I have no gas money. But I'll try to see if I could fill up a tank from my dad's Credit card. Man, I feel like a freaking loser. But let me know what you guys are planning on doing for the up coming meet. Is it Mt. Hamilton? Where's that?
scruffydog is offline   Reply With Quote