View Single Post
Old 09-01-2010, 07:34 AM   #1927 (permalink)
Red370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: your mom to church
Red370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond repute

Once again AW fails to nab a game changer, I wanted at least another defensive midfielder given the injury problems that Diaby and Song seem to have intermittently, a Goalkeeper was a must and that didnt happen, HUGE fail on AW's part there. Now RvP is going to be out AGAIN, man i'm losing faith in that guy, hes god when hes on the field, but hes spent more time injured than he has playing. I'm putting all my chips on Theo this year, if he keeps his current form, he can win the golden boot easy. I'm also hoping Schmack has a breakout season once he adjusts to the pace of play in the EPL. Great win last week against a team that we usually struggle with (we always seem to against physical teams), time to press on and beat the teams that we should.