View Single Post
Old 08-20-2010, 07:15 PM   #42 (permalink)
CSF Inc.
Base Member

Drives: 02 MB S500
CSF Inc. is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to CSF Inc. Send a message via Yahoo to CSF Inc. Send a message via Skype™ to CSF Inc.

We have an update on these units!! We've experienced some delays with manufacturing these units due to all the different components, but the first one in the world has been installed into GTM's 1000 HP "White Dragon" Thanks to Sam for helping CSF out with the install.
I've included the picture that I took today of the unit installed at GTM.

I've also included the results from our wind tunnel (Simplified: Horizontal axis = air flow / Vertical axis = heat rejection). As you can see the cooling efficiency of our units increases as air flow increase (similar to speed of vehicle). I'm working with my engineers and design team to get graphs and charts that are more easily understandable for marketing purposes, but I thought I'd share the data with you all.

Sam has also rigged up another Z with temperature probes to get us real readouts to compare to stock oe units. These results should be completed by the beginning of September when the limited supply of these units are expected to have arrived from our factory!

Have a good weekend everybody. CSF will be at Formula Drift round 5 in Vegas cheering on our sponsored drivers (Joon Maeng (Bergenholtz/Full Tilt Poker Rx-8, and Michael Essa's Custom M5 engine 3 seriesR). If you are there, come say hi. I'll be the guy in the CSF shirt.

open to any questions

Thank you
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_1206.jpg (566.3 KB, 94 views)
File Type: jpg B-tube angles.jpg (196.7 KB, 40 views)
Attached Files
File Type: pdf CSF 7012.pdf (38.6 KB, 31 views)