View Single Post
Old 08-19-2010, 06:16 PM   #25 (permalink)
XwChriswX
WFLYIDNNE

Drives: 02 GDB WRX
XwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond repute

LoL Always hating on the black Z's... I bet it would look just as sick on a white shirt with the black logo. But alas, you have made your point. Accepted, moving on.

First off let me say the design looks amazing! I love the graphics and overlay and the angle of the Z really complements its lines. It will be interesting to see though when worn based on different body styles how it looks LOL

My first thought about the design revolves around the 3 in z34... It seems to kind of blend into the background art more than the other characters... My thought on this would be is there anyway to help highlight it as being a '3' cause when I looked at it, it didn't make sense, I had to really look at it to pull the z34 out of it.

Secondly the only thing that seems out of place on it is the 'liquid' dripping from the front of the Z. The only one it looks sort of decent on is the red, the others it just blends into the shirt. Perhaps loosing this maybe?

Last question, what will the back look like... if anything?

Bonnie - Stage 2, Audio build coming this fall!
R.I.P. Abby 3/29/10 - 3/30/14