View Single Post
Old 08-19-2010, 02:58 PM   #10 (permalink)
NYBladeZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Lotus Exige S
NYBladeZ has a spectacular aura aboutNYBladeZ has a spectacular aura about

Not to rain on your parade but you should have researched this forum beforehand. Numerous people will tell you that the OEM intakes only become restrictive when compared to stock intakes at high RPM's (6800+). I don't recall reading a thread where someone made more than 10whp after getting these intakes. Did you get a baseline dyno before you installed the intakes? You mention you want to get to 360whp, to see how your car is responding to mods you really should have got a baseline dyno. 360whp will probably be impossible with bolt on's the most I've seen is 320whp. There are your factory freaks out there, I personally pulled 296whp with nothing but a set of test pipes on a dynojet.

You can go with the Stillen exhaust but there are a lot of exhaust options out there right now. Feel free to search or ask any of the members we're pretty cool about giving first hand reviews. Btw you might want a tune after installing the intakes, word is they tend to make you run kinda lean.