Thread: Houston meet up
View Single Post
Old 05-06-2009, 08:06 AM   #6 (permalink)
theDreamer
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z
theDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond repute

Ok, you might hate me but I do not care.
We should probably move locations, in my thoughts this morning I was wondering about lighting at the mall in the parking lot. Which really, there is none probably, anywhere. On the other side of the freeway, I-10, there is a wonderful new plaza of buildings. HEB, Academy, food, etc., with all new lighting and some good places to eat. I think we should move location over there. You can get into the plaza from probably 5-10 entrances, but I think the best spot to meet would be in front of the Academy, low volume of cars and plenty of light. In the area for food is, Arby's, Freebirds, Olive Garden, Five Guys Burgers, and a few others. The circle is the general area I think where Academy is, as Google maps just puts the points on the very edge of the street and not in the plaza area.

If you guys agree, let me know so I can change the first post per the update.

Last edited by theDreamer; 05-06-2009 at 10:34 AM.
theDreamer is offline   Reply With Quote