Thread: 370Z vs. G37
View Single Post
Old 05-05-2009, 09:16 PM   #15 (permalink)
Musashi
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 09 370Z 6speed
Musashi has a reputation beyond reputeMusashi has a reputation beyond reputeMusashi has a reputation beyond reputeMusashi has a reputation beyond reputeMusashi has a reputation beyond reputeMusashi has a reputation beyond reputeMusashi has a reputation beyond reputeMusashi has a reputation beyond reputeMusashi has a reputation beyond reputeMusashi has a reputation beyond reputeMusashi has a reputation beyond repute

Speaking from experience, bc I had a G37s and now have a 370Z I can tell you that the ride is very similar. Probably because it's the same suspension, same engine, same frame, etc etc. The G37 you can see out of the back way better and then on top of that you have a backup camera. The back seats fit more then small kids. I am always picking up a few girls with no problems maybe because I only like them skinny.
They both sound really weak stock, my G35 sounded way better. I never took the G37 to the track because its not that type of car in my opinion. I take my Z and now that I have an oil cooler and some other mods, it's actually fun.

The clutch and flywheel suck, I don't like the feel at all and while do something about it in the near future also.
Musashi is offline   Reply With Quote