View Single Post
Old 08-17-2010, 11:13 AM   #21 (permalink)
shadoquad
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: .
shadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cunnos View Post
If this story is true and they are making the 2011 models with gun metallic then I will be pissed. I bought the 40th anniversary because it was limited edition with a special paint color aka different from the rest of the 370zs. I prolly sound wicked spoiled and maybe acting like a lil biatch, but i dont think Nissan would all of a sudden mass produce the gun metallic colors on the 2011 models, it would completely ruin the 2010 40ths appeal. i DONT believe this story
It has been widely rumored for a while now, and it annoys me for completely different reasons.

I agree with the sentiment that the 40th shade should remain unique. It is a special model for one year only, but I think the gun metal will probably be slightly different in shade.

But it annoys me because, if you add in black and white, we're talking about a sixth greyscale paint color: PW, BS, PG, 40th, GM, MB

It's a sports car, it deserves another eye-grabbing shade like an orange or green, or perhaps a nice dark blue to complement Monty Blue, or dare I suggest, that midnight purple that always looks so hot on GTR's.

Just my two pennies.
shadoquad is offline   Reply With Quote