Thread: Need advice
View Single Post
Old 08-17-2010, 10:48 AM   #42 (permalink)
Mt Tam I am
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z T/S/N 6MT & XKE
Mt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=MitzMN;676492]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegitto-kun View Post
Well do you like to drive sporty or more relaxed.

if you want it to be sporty get the sport package

if you want the navigation and leather seats get the touring package.

--------------------

But I'm not the same person. When I had my old Z,
you could adjust the suspension with the flip of a buttin inside the car, so I'd put it on a stiff suspension, take the T Tops off, put in my favorite rock song at the time, head out to windy, curvy Highway 66. I used to love dropping it down into third coming into the sharp curves, pushing as fast as I dared around those curves, and coming out, then, throwing it back into 4th, till we came ot the next one. Ahhhhhh.

But, now I'm 54, fat and lazy.

Guess it's time to drive up and do some test driving and see.
Enjoy the test drive.
370 vs 300. I too had a 300 ZX TT. That switch you had to soften or firm up the suspension is now always on stiff. No T tops and overall more sports car, less luxury. More power with better handling. A slightly higher ride. This translates into less stress and strain on my old NCAA damaged knees.

I too am old, yet not so old I would get an automatic. Maybe next time when I accept my age, then again I'd probably get a sedan (which you have).

Watch this and see if you appreciate the review of the Automatic transmission. Everyday Driver 370z vs. 350z vs. 300zx
Nissan Motorsports 34R Oil Cooler. Stillen CBE. Hotchkis Sport Sway Bars. KW Variant 3 Coilover System. Stillen Gen3 CAI. Michelin Pilot Super Sport. Stillen Brake Ducts. Carbotech™ XP10/XP8 Pads. Z1 Front Rotors. Z1 Stainless Brake Lines. Two degrees of camber
Mt Tam I am is offline   Reply With Quote