Thread: Need advice
View Single Post
Old 08-15-2010, 02:32 PM   #25 (permalink)
dad
Grand Prix of Endurance

Drives: Mulsanne Straight
dad has a reputation beyond reputedad has a reputation beyond reputedad has a reputation beyond reputedad has a reputation beyond reputedad has a reputation beyond reputedad has a reputation beyond reputedad has a reputation beyond reputedad has a reputation beyond reputedad has a reputation beyond reputedad has a reputation beyond reputedad has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldGuy View Post
I'm 62, my hair is also gray and short and I'm thrilled with my 370Z. No problems getting in or out---and countless complements on its beauty. My age has not been a hindrance or detriment of any kind to me in enjoying this car---although I bought the automatic in contemplation of possible knee and hip developments in the out years of my ownership. The automatic is plenty fun, especially with the paddle shifters. I bought the base and got a beautiful aftermarket leather interior---didn't need any of the other Touring benefits. Go for it---you're about to have one of the most thrilling experiences of your life.
Good for you, definite rep point!

We can do without any article of luxury we have never had; but once obtained, it is not in human nature to surrender it voluntary.
dad is offline   Reply With Quote