Thread: Need advice
View Single Post
Old 08-15-2010, 01:36 PM   #20 (permalink)
cjof2003
Base Member

Drives: 02 Acura RSX Type S
cjof2003 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by m4a1mustang View Post
I'm sure you will love the car... especially in red. It's such a sexy color.
You do know there is a multi-quote button so you can quote 3 posts, and reply to them all in 1 single post correct? I'm not trying to be rude, just trying to help you out, and make things easier to read for the rest of us. It's the small button to the right of the quote button with double close quotation mark (") and the plus (+) icon on it. Once you selected all the posts to which you want to reply (the icon will turn red for them), just simply click on Quote. By the way, you can do it across pages in a thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MitzMN View Post
Thanks for the advice. I think I need to drive both and make my decision. I used to love the flexibility of my manual transmission on the old car, but I'm old and lazy now. If there's no trade-off on power, maybe it's a no brainer to go with the automatic.
I believe the 7AT is actually faster as its a 7speed vs 6speed, so you get through the gears quicker, and from what i've read, it changes gears rather quickly.

Drive both, but you may like the 7AT better, as you can put it into 'manual' mode and use the paddle shifters if your feeling frisky.

Last edited by cjof2003; 08-15-2010 at 01:38 PM.
cjof2003 is offline   Reply With Quote