View Single Post
Old 05-03-2009, 05:40 PM   #1 (permalink)
2theextreme
RIP Tony :( (1969-2015)

Drives: '14 Mustang GT/CS
2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute
Default Celsius to Fahrenheit?

I've looked thru my manuals and I believe I did a rather detailed search on this site but I have yet to find how to change my gauges from celsius (how it currently is) to fahrenheit (what I need....and had in the yellow Z). Also, I assume once I figure this out my liters will change to gallons?

It's not a "huge" issue but it must be possible since my other 370 was set to fahrenheit and gallons when I drove it off the lot, right?

Edit: let me clarify the word "gauges".....I'm talking about the trip computer located near the drivers side door.

Last edited by 2theextreme; 05-03-2009 at 05:42 PM.
2theextreme is offline   Reply With Quote