View Single Post
Old 08-05-2010, 04:56 PM   #24 (permalink)
Jeffblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Z32TT & 335xi Coupe
Jeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by krsplsh View Post
my wife was with me and she did not like the deal the other "buyer" was going for. so she said "NO WAY!" so we have the nismo still. It is still for sale, so any takers we are up and ready to deal. It is silver, and I do have pics, but my wife has the camera, so you have to wait til the pics come in. I will load them as soon as I can.
Obviously we signed the title, so it is a "used"/new car. I know it is not worth the MSRP of it, but I do know what this thing goes for on the open market. Shoot me an offer, atleast one better than the last jerk, and we can talk from there. This thing is still for sale locally, so it can be bought anytime. I actually have some from central and south florida interested in it.
i will be back with pics and an update on the price.
Without giving the price they actually offered, how much below what your desired sale price were they offering? I'm not saying you should just dump the car to the first lowballer that comes to you, but you did get the car for FREE. any money you get from this is a total gain. If they are 2 or 3k below your number, then i understand saying know, but if we are talking 500-1000 dollars on a car that cost you nothing, it could be a little unreasonable. If Your wife is making you sell it, and then, from what it sounds like, she is being very picky on the price. How much $ were they below what you/your wife wanted?
Jeffblue is offline   Reply With Quote