View Single Post
Old 08-04-2010, 03:59 PM   #9 (permalink)
Da.Menace
Track Member

Drives: people crazy
Da.Menace is on a distinguished road

Well I got my Z from Morningside Nissan also back in May 2010, although it wasn't Haroon who sold me the car (The General Sales Manager did, at an amazing price too), but he was the one who handed me the keys to my new Z.

To me he was quite courteous, and I did ask about the white Z behalf of a friend who was interested. He didn't tell me about the repaint when I asked why doesn't the side skirt's paint and quarter panel's paint matches. He said it is how the paint settles differently on metal and plastic, which made sense in a way. Afterwards I looked on this forum for pics of other white Z, and see similar situation happening (colour mismatch) on most of the white Z pictures posted on the forum. So I ended up with the conclusion myself that its normal for white Z to have colour mismatch. Overall, Haroon is a good guy IMO.

However ,the main reason why my friend didn't pick it up was because back then (May 2010) the car was selling AT invoice, which was somewhere around $40800 + taxes IIRC, and I was able to get a really good deal from the GSM, which made the price on the 09 white only approx ~$1500 cheaper than what I paid for my 2010.

Last edited by Da.Menace; 08-04-2010 at 07:38 PM. Reason: grammar + spelling lol.
Da.Menace is offline   Reply With Quote