View Single Post
Old 07-30-2010, 12:04 AM   #66 (permalink)
chii370
Track Member

Drives: .
chii370 is a splendid one to beholdchii370 is a splendid one to beholdchii370 is a splendid one to beholdchii370 is a splendid one to beholdchii370 is a splendid one to beholdchii370 is a splendid one to beholdchii370 is a splendid one to behold
Default same issue

i used to own a 2009 platinum graphite base model 370, it had this issue but only in one spot. I sold it and bought a 2009 solid red 370z nismo. Well just recently i got a flat tire (left rear) and was changing it when i noticed where the rear bumper meets the rear quarter panel there is NO GAP AT ALL. as i walked around the car i noticed that on all four corners of the vehicle it looks as though the paint was smashed together by the cars natural flex and vibration paired with the lack of any visible gap at all caused it to flake off all the way to the bear material. this car has been a nightmare but i still love it, OEM tires for the car are on back order since feb, it has the fabled transmission rattle (as did my old one) and now this paint issue? if it were any other car i would have rammed it into the dealership by now.
chii370 is offline   Reply With Quote