View Single Post
Old 07-28-2010, 02:02 PM   #42 (permalink)
GZ3
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Z
GZ3 is just really niceGZ3 is just really niceGZ3 is just really niceGZ3 is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by 98intrigue View Post
Make*check or money order payable to:
Andrew Mercado
11563-4 Compass Pt Dr, N
San Diego, Ca 92126
direct paypal funds ok, no paypal through credit/debit please: bluebatmobile@san.rr.com
*Plaese note, with the holiday season upon us. Processing orders can take a bit longer.
Prices are listed*below each*image in my Gallery. Please include $3.00 flat rate for shipping and handling. Roof Overlays add $9 for shipping and handling*in the U.S. and Canada. Other countires, please inquire about shipping charges. Personal checks will need to clear prior to shipping. State which kits and*finish with your order!** Please Submit a copy of this email with your name, address and phone number should I have a question regarding your order. Also include year, make and model of your vehicle. BTW, what site did you see my website on? When are you sending out?
Andy
custom vinyl overlays: Pictures by BlueBatmobile2005 - Photobucket
* Due to personal problems, my hectic schedule nowadays and*two young kids, email replies can take alittle longer at times. I do my best to reply in a timely manner, thank you for understanding.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact me at 619-246-5207
Andy
thank you!!
GZ3 is offline   Reply With Quote