View Single Post
Old 04-28-2009, 09:54 PM   #170 (permalink)
Josh@STILLEN
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: 2004 G35 Coupe 6MT
Josh@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeJosh@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeJosh@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeJosh@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeJosh@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeJosh@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeJosh@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeJosh@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeJosh@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeJosh@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeJosh@STILLEN has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by westpak View Post
There is a protrution of the cats into the headers. I specifically asked Stillen if there were any gaskets that should have come with either the headers or cats and he said that they just bolt up without one, so we moved on.

No sweat we will figure it out, lesson learned is to double check even if the manufacturer of the product tells you it is ok, I should have gone with my gut feeling and not settled for explanation.
I apologized via email to RCZ, and now to you, I was unclear in my explanation after the question on the headers and the hardware that you discovered in the box. I should have been more clear, other than the fact that gaskets were not included. I'm sorry for the confusion.
Josh@STILLEN is offline   Reply With Quote