View Single Post
Old 07-26-2010, 09:05 PM   #55 (permalink)
m4a1mustang
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: on two wheels
m4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HKYStormFront View Post
i dunno, i just feel like they "pulled out all the stops" on this one. i don't think a sequel could do the first one justice. if you go back and look at Batman Begins now, you can see where things were better in TDK. BB was still an awesome movie but TDK refined BB and added just enough new things and characters to expand on the universe. i don't see how he could come up with something to expand on what they did without doing the same thing all over again. otherwise it wouldn't be an inception right? 10-20 years from now? sure why not, but not in a couple years. give it time and let nolan get his best ideas together down the road after he's had a while to think about it, imo. <3 CN but nobody can churn out a movie like that every couple years from scratch.
10-20 years... nah... 3-4.. sure. There's plenty of different ways they could go with this.
LIKE us on Facebook!
m4a1mustang is offline   Reply With Quote