View Single Post
Old 07-25-2010, 01:14 PM   #16 (permalink)
daisuke149
My *** is famous!

Drives: 2013 Boss 302 PW
daisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to daisuke149

Quote:
Originally Posted by m4a1mustang View Post
I like it, but I need to qualify this response... I like it BUT I don't like the huge "Fairlady Z" on the brace. It looks way too busy and clashes with the engine cover.

If I were you I would paint the silver part of the engine color red like on the NISMO (Simota1 has a DIY) and it will look a lot better.

So, aside from the Fairlady Z lettering I think it looks good!
i dont see how a red engine cover when nothing else on the car is red won't be considered as "clashing"

I think the fairlady z looks really good and not busy at all. I would change the color of the engine cover or the engine cover itself, but definitely not red.
daisuke149 is offline   Reply With Quote