View Single Post
Old 04-28-2009, 12:15 AM   #304 (permalink)
TipsZ
Track Member

Drives: 09 Nissan 370z CS M6
TipsZ has a reputation beyond reputeTipsZ has a reputation beyond reputeTipsZ has a reputation beyond reputeTipsZ has a reputation beyond reputeTipsZ has a reputation beyond reputeTipsZ has a reputation beyond reputeTipsZ has a reputation beyond reputeTipsZ has a reputation beyond reputeTipsZ has a reputation beyond reputeTipsZ has a reputation beyond reputeTipsZ has a reputation beyond repute

Since I live in Tampa, FL and have only had my 6spd MT 370z for 6 days now, I can say that on this past Saturday, April 25th, my oil temp got up to 245 degrees. The ambient temp for that day was 83 degrees and humidity around 45 percent (though it felt a lot hotter than that when outside in the sun). When I was going across the Skyway Bridge (read steep angle for about 3 miles up and 3 miles back down), I was revving at about 4.5k is when I noticed my my oil temp shot up from 220 to about 245. Now that I am aware of this issue, I will continue to monitor and give updated reports. As usual, thank you everyone for posting useful information!

Last edited by TipsZ; 04-28-2009 at 12:17 AM.