View Single Post
Old 07-22-2010, 11:58 PM   #16 (permalink)
lastblueprint
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 370z 40th ann.
lastblueprint is just really nicelastblueprint is just really nicelastblueprint is just really nicelastblueprint is just really nicelastblueprint is just really nice

Hello,
This entire R&D with the M370 plenum was done with all motor components stock, these dyno runs were done with clean OE Nissan air filters. The Base line varied from 262-276HP, depending of many elements once again. Base line was dyno’d many times throughout the day to make sure we were getting consistent number and this was not including the dyno runs that were done with the M370 plenum itself. Once again base line was recorded and dyno’d at different temperature, airflow, weather conditions, atmosphere, and so on to make sure the result were being consistent. So far the results have been great and very impressive. For the discount, I’m not sure how it’s going to work but I can find out soon enough, I will be keeping you guys posted on that.

Zsteve, the 370z plenum is not bigger or larger, it fits like OE. It’s design by Tony. Tony is the creator and engineer of these great products. He is a real rocket scientist and is applying great physics to Nissan performance. What MD has in store for us will be very satisfying. For those who have met Tony, you guys know he is the real deal, he has worked on many things in his career as a Rocket Scientist, I’m just glad he like Nissan cars, lol.