View Single Post
Old 07-21-2010, 01:30 PM   #102 (permalink)
zZSoCalZz
Base Member

Drives: in traffic!
zZSoCalZz is on a distinguished road
Default Update.

E-mail Nissan of North America Pretty much saying they will investigate the situation and get back to me within 2 days.

Spoke to another lawyer. Told me over phone that the contract in my case "should" act as a receipt.

On UCAN.org

1000.00 cash disappears after 2 months?

CASH deposit Missing... ?
On July 19th, 2010 Anonymous (not verified) says:
Same thing happened to me about 17 years ago when I was 21... I had paid $500 by deffered deposit, $500 by credit card, and $4000 in hard cold (sweaty, but cold) CASH... a couple weeks passed and I received a call from the dealership telling me that they had misplaced my $4000 check and if I could please write them a new one... ? ... After telling the dealership rep that I paid $500 by credit card, $4000 in cash, and that the only check I wrote was for the $500 deferred deposit and that I have BOTH recipts to prove the manners in which I paid my deposits - they proceeded to argue with me for about 15-20 mins until I finally hung-up on them. Well, long story short - this went on for about another month until I was taken to court by the dealership... All I did was show the judge the copies of my recipts - One that said BY CREDIT CARD and the other that said CASH - and it was all over. Judgement in my favor...
Life lesson learned at 21 years of age: KEEP YOUR RECEIPTS!!! =)

Oh yeah...
Oh yeah, I almost forgot...
About 3 weeks after I won the judgement... I FINALLY received my registration and tags.

I have my tags and license
I received my tags and license already. I never received a receipt from them.. Which leads me to believe that this was a set up scam to begin with since the saleman insisted that I bring the 1000.00 in cash.

I wonder if the contract will hold up as receipt if this goes to court.

yes the contract will hold
On July 21st, 2010 Anonymous (not verified) says:
yes the contract will hold up,,,it states that you gave them a down payment,,,thats your reciept,,they are just trying to scare you into bringing them money,,,the saleman probably kept the money and did not tell them, however that is not your responsibility,,,,David Dealer NC

2009 MB: Stillen G3 Intake // Customized illuminated kickplates frost blue Z //
zZSoCalZz is offline   Reply With Quote