View Single Post
Old 07-20-2010, 01:46 PM   #262 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

yah, i think the DiNoc will have problems adhereing to the door panels due to the texture.... you can probably get by if you use some adhesion promotor, but then it will be a premanent coating on your door. the beauty of these wraps is that you can remove it if you dont like how it turned out or want to change color down the road.

ofcourse wrapping it with real carbon fibers is an ideal way of going bout these projects
and there are kits that come with real weaves, resins, and polishes, etc but it's a lot of
work for basically the same thing... for aesthetics. the resin ones are more durable
though and have a very professional glossy finish like oem trim.

for me, these wraps do very well and since there's really no toxic chemicals involved
i can work on my car while my kids are playing nearby. it's easy to apply and really no
special tools involved.
kenchan is offline   Reply With Quote