View Single Post
Old 07-19-2010, 10:55 PM   #1047 (permalink)
wishihadnav
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Force Fed Nismo
wishihadnav has a reputation beyond reputewishihadnav has a reputation beyond reputewishihadnav has a reputation beyond reputewishihadnav has a reputation beyond reputewishihadnav has a reputation beyond reputewishihadnav has a reputation beyond reputewishihadnav has a reputation beyond reputewishihadnav has a reputation beyond reputewishihadnav has a reputation beyond reputewishihadnav has a reputation beyond reputewishihadnav has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by toner123 View Post
Don't let this thread persuade your decision, thats all I can say. There are others out there that are FI and are loving it.

I feel this thread is starting to loose it's meaning, as it turned into a battle between GTM and stillen while ether company said anything negative about each other. When doing something like this to a car you have to be a fool to believe that on first start up there won't be any problems. Companies try to account for correction of the variables but at times there can be to many. They are trying to correct the problem, lets sit back and give them a chance to do what they need to.
Frank
Nothing against Stillen or GTM..both great/reputable companies but yeah I'm going to wait a while and see how things pan out..that's just me.
wishihadnav is offline   Reply With Quote