View Single Post
Old 07-16-2010, 01:19 PM   #17 (permalink)
WarmAndSCSI
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '08 Evo X | '10 370Z
WarmAndSCSI is a splendid one to beholdWarmAndSCSI is a splendid one to beholdWarmAndSCSI is a splendid one to beholdWarmAndSCSI is a splendid one to beholdWarmAndSCSI is a splendid one to beholdWarmAndSCSI is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by XwChriswX View Post
Here its pretty much ANY truck you see is lifted with the big mud tires, yet you never see them dirty...

And I don't just mean 1 or two, I mean every other truck you see is just like that. And they never do with them what you would think... they don't go get them dirty or haul anything.. It's retarded. (Not lifting trucks, lifting trucks putting them on mud tires, then rollin on the highway to pick up groceries) I mean really...?

I like a smartly done lifted truck as much as the next guy, but here they just take it out of control.
YES!

Thank God, somebody who actually knows what I'm talking about.

I love diesel trucks. I think they're cool. I think off-road vehicles are the **** as well. I own neither, but I give props where props are due.

I was simply complaining about the diesel idiots here who think having one of SEVERAL THOUSAND "14 second" lifted diesel trucks up here makes them special at all. It's a plague in Utah. And it's dangerous because such a vehicle is not safe in ANY aspect. You compromise the handling characteristics of an already poor handling vehicle, and then you add 3x more power to it without upgrading the brakes or anything. How is that safe for anybody!?

It's not, it's retarded. It's retarded to have to have a special hitch that lowers the hitch ball just to be able to tow your 2000 lb trailer around with a truck that's designed to tow 4x that. I see it here ALL THE TIME and it's just sickening.

I'm done with this discussion - unless you live here or somewhere else where this lifted diesel truck craze is running rampant, you honestly don't know how annoying these guys are. They're grade A douchebags. I don't have anything against the trucks, it's more that there are literally THOUSANDS of them here; and they all drive like dipshits.

'10 PW 370Z 7AT - wife's car - Project Raspberry Cheesecake
'08 Evo X - built motor+trans | BB-X @ 32 psi | CH3OH | self-built+tuned - ??? WHP
'01 Galant V6 - built motor | GT35R | self-built+tuned - 550+ WHP (retired)
WarmAndSCSI is offline   Reply With Quote