View Single Post
Old 07-16-2010, 11:48 AM   #99 (permalink)
Spartan 1771
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Wife crazy & 09 370Z
Spartan 1771 has a reputation beyond reputeSpartan 1771 has a reputation beyond reputeSpartan 1771 has a reputation beyond reputeSpartan 1771 has a reputation beyond reputeSpartan 1771 has a reputation beyond reputeSpartan 1771 has a reputation beyond reputeSpartan 1771 has a reputation beyond reputeSpartan 1771 has a reputation beyond reputeSpartan 1771 has a reputation beyond reputeSpartan 1771 has a reputation beyond reputeSpartan 1771 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vipor View Post
I'm about 90-95% sure I'm going. Won't be able to leave here until Thursday so I won't be there for anything until either that evening or Friday.
I heard that registration closes soon, so if you haven't already, you need to register and make payment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert_Nash View Post
I hope I get to see a lot of you guys at ZCON!

Friday morning through mid afternoon, I'm leading a cruise up to the Pratt Museum (dedicated to the 101st Airborne Division) on Fort Campbell with somewhat interesting roads going up and some VERY fun/interesting roads coming back.

We'll leave and return from the host hotel.

Obviously that's only one of several things to chose from that day but it should be a great ride and I hope some of you can tag along.
That sounds like a great drive and place to visit. I'm in! What time are you leaving?

-DD Air Guide, Stillen G3 CAIs, 63mm Throttle Bodies, Motordyne M370, Berk HFCs, FI TDX CBE (non-res, CF), Sprint booster v3, Ecutek Dyno Tuned, and the list goes on...