View Single Post
Old 07-15-2010, 02:11 PM   #39 (permalink)
Modshack
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z Sport
Modshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by m4a1mustang View Post
Modshack to the rescue.

You should be on the forum payroll, you know.
LOL...send Money!

Quote:
Originally Posted by spearfish25 View Post
Modshack, you have a Starbucks gift card being emailed to you as soon as I figure out how to do it. You've been incredibly helpful with my whole install. If the bypass system retains the oil, then the dipstick will still be accurate.

So why would my PS pump make noise if I've bled the system? Just the added strain of pumping fluid through a 9-row cooler rather than a smooth tube with fins attached (the stock POS)? I'm hoping the last two sentences in the attached service manual clipping are the explanation. I followed the priming instructions in the service manual (turning lock to lock) and there aren't any more air bubbles coming out. It took about a quart to refill the PS system. What makes no sense is that the manual says the system takes 1 1/8 quarts and I've now added a new, somewhat larger cooler. Unless there is some retained fluid from the drain, I don't know why I only fit 1 quart. Annoying...
I like coffee....Contributions appreciated!

Quote:
Originally Posted by spearfish25 View Post
We can't reward Modshack too much as he's defecting, and that shouldn't be encouraged with gifts.
You guys can continue to abuse me while I'm still here.....But there are sharks circling around my car as we speak!

Steal my car! (SOLD)...Now Porsche Cayman S
Oil Cooler DIY: Here!
Modshack is offline   Reply With Quote