View Single Post
Old 07-15-2010, 02:09 PM   #1 (permalink)
jikhead
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 09 370Z Blue 6spd
jikhead has a reputation beyond reputejikhead has a reputation beyond reputejikhead has a reputation beyond reputejikhead has a reputation beyond reputejikhead has a reputation beyond reputejikhead has a reputation beyond reputejikhead has a reputation beyond reputejikhead has a reputation beyond reputejikhead has a reputation beyond reputejikhead has a reputation beyond reputejikhead has a reputation beyond repute
Default Why Would A Four Runner Want to Race Me?

I left a local pizza joint last night, and on the way home some douchebag in a Four Runner wanted to race...not once..not twice...but three times. The first time he pulled up to me and matched my speed, then proceeded to floor and take off. My roommate and I were trying to figure out what the f@#ck this dude was doing. It didn't occur until he slowed down to let me catch up and him jerking his 4R forward with throttle bleeps, did I realize he wanted to race. I never bothered because it was ridiculous, and my roommate & I were making fun of this guy because his girlfriend was in the passenger seat. What kind of douchebag does this? On top of that, what kind of women dates a guy a like this?
jikhead is offline   Reply With Quote